Formerly known as "Big Reds Fencing"
An Emu wire fence is the classic heritage fencing. it is designed to make your garden sparkle. The industry leaders “Emu Wire Industries“ supplies (we think) the best product in Australia and is the only product we will use. Because of its unbeatable construction it will last for decades.
4mm galvanized wire which is fully powder coated (not the cheap plastic coating supplied by our competitors). It’s available in standard heights of 1250mm, 1100mm and 950mm
To complement the fence there is a fantastic range of Heritage gates in both single and double sizes.
(By the way it’s not designed to keep Emu’s in or out)
- Merbau is a fantastic choice for a featured timber fence, screening or even gates around the home to give your home a heritage fence look.
- Merbau is a versatile timber that works with any style home; it can have a modern feel by bringing it towards the front of the fence posts or a more traditional feel by recessing it. This makes it one of the most popular decorate fences.
- We offer a full design and install service and our designs are available in 70mm, 90mm or 140mm Merbau.
- Just because we live in a modern world doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate the beauty of yesteryear. What better way heritage home stand out from the crowd than a Picket heritage fence. Pickets are available in Cypress pine or for a little bit extra, Treated pine. When combines with a beautiful Cypress Gold post the Cypress pickets just need a quick stain to remain beautiful for years to come. The treated pine pickets are best for painting to colour coordinate with your house (or even to contrast against your house). Lots of designs available from flat top to the traditional Windsor top.
Post & Rail Fencing
- A simple yet eye catching heritage fence, Post & Rail style has stood the test of time. Traditionally used to keep stock in pasture, they have more recently become a style used in new estates all over Melbourne. Its simple line enhance the garden behind it, whilst still creating a defined garden area. We have recently used Post & Rail to screen off an open drain area. The owners wanted to stop anyone from accidentally falling over the edge of the drain whilst keeping the fantastic views.